INDUSTRIAL AIR CONDITIONING
SEAC offers expert industrial climate control services and industrial air conditioning to ensure your production and storage facilities maintain a consistent temperature, humidity and pressure.
Industrial air conditioning in buildings helps maintain the correct environmental conditions for storage and plant operations. HVAC systems reduce air infiltration, provide ventilation, and sustain pressure relationships between spaces, making them essential to the production and storage of a vast range of goods. Dust control and exhaust solutions can also be built into the industrial air conditioning system requirements.
With more than 14 years’ experience in the design and installation of industrial air conditioning systems, SEAC can provide expert recommendations tailored to your building and industry. We offer a full design and installation of specialised-type systems, or we can follow your or your consultant’s specific requirements, working closely with the relevant stakeholders to ensure all goals are met.
Our Industrial Air Conditioning Services in Melbourne
Facilities we cater to include:
- Wine Storage
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Plants
- Chiller Plant-based Cooling
- Full design and installation
- Supply of the leading industrial air conditioner brands
- Consultation pre-build or re-model
- Service and maintenance of all industrial air conditioning units and systems
CUSTOMER RELATIONS AND INDUSTRIAL AIR CONDITIONING
At SEAC, we pride ourselves on building and maintaining great relationships with our clients. From the initial consultation through to on-going maintenance, we strive to offer convenient and competitively-priced services. We take the time to listen to your needs and ensure they are met.
Our staff are:
- Fully qualified air conditioning technicians with fully-equipped service vehicles
- Experienced in industrial air conditioning and commercial air conditioning systems
- Focused on maintaining high levels of quality assurance and OH&S
- White-ticketed, with the relevant qualifications for working in confined spaces and at heights
For a quote or consultation on industrial air conditioning or commercial air conditioning for your Melbourne or Greater Melbourne Region facility, please contact us by calling 1300 818 450, get in touch via our Contact Us page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org